Tuesday, May 19, 2009


My favourite piece of technology is the Ipod.

This is a small device used to listen music. There are many colors and shapes.
This device was give me to me for one Christmas at two years ago.
The ipod is "loaded" with music and electric current through the computer and is ready for use.
Almost every day I use the ipod when I go to the university.
I use it because I like it a lot, is comfortable and easy to carry also entertains.
I am sure my life in transit each day would be very boring without it, so I came around.

2 comments:

  1. Hi vane!
    :O
    Ipod! I like the music! :)
    regards!
    kiss!
    +vitoko+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vane!

    Ipod!I like ipod!... But give it and they never returned it to me ¬¬
    jajaj

    regards

    good bye

    ReplyDelete